For your convenience, we have summarized in the “Author Guidelines” document how a proceedings paper should be structured, how elements (headings, figures, references) should be formatted using our predefined styles, etc. We also give some insight on how your paper will be typeset at Springer.
Springer has developed LaTeX style files and Word templates to help you prepare your paper. LaTeX is the preferred format for texts containing several formulae, but Word templates are also available below.
- It is essential to make sure that the manuscript reads smoothly- this definitely helps the reader fully appreciate your research findings.
- Papers shall consists from 8 to 10 pages and must comply with the format of LNNS Series.
- Paper less than 8 pages will not be published.
- Paper with more than 10 pages will be charged for additional pages.
- Papers must be prepared according to Springer´s templates (MS Word or LaTeX format) for the Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems (www.springer.com/series/15179).
Authors are invited to submit manuscripts written in English. All submissions will be refereed by experts in the field based on originality, significance, quality and clarity. All contributions must be original, should not have been published elsewhere and should not be intended to be published elsewhere during the review period. Accepted papers will be included in SCDM 2022 Proceedings that will be published by Springer Verlag.
Copyright Form for LNNS Springer
Use the following information to fill up the Copyright Form for LNNS Springer:
- Title of Book/Volume/Conference: Recent Advances on Soft Computing and Data Mining
- Volume Editor(s): Rozaida Ghazali, Nazri Mohd Nawi, Mustafa Mat Deris, Jemal H. Abawajy and Nureize Arbaiy
SCDM-2022 registration form
For accepted papers, please submit a packed file (.zip) of the following documents to EasyChair before
15th September 2021 30th September 2021 15th October 2021:
* Name of the zip file: Paper_ID_camera_ready.zip
* All source files of the paper (DOC or Tex)
* PDF file of the paper
* The SCDM Permission Request form
* The Consent to publish form
* Review response
* Similarity report
* The SCDM registration form with signature
* The proof of payment (scanned copy)